Tuesday, November 28, 2017

An Expat Thanksgiving and a Linky


Today's photos are of our Thanksgiving dinner in South Africa. It was low-key, but a lot of fun and hassle free. The best part was that all of our kids were at home. There might not have been a turkey, but we did have pizza, corn on the cob, coke, root beer and Reese's peanut butter cups. Amanda was horrified when I poured root beer into her plastic cup. She thought it was beer. The last time we had it was in the States and that was four years ago. This particular one, Frankie's old style root beer, is made in South Africa. It was really good.

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the photos to see them at their best!





***************************

Here's a peek at
my latest post
on 1camera1mom:





*********************

My Latest Book Reviews:





*********************

Welcome to "The Real Wordless
Wednesday" Link-Up! Hosted
by Grapefruit Princess Reloaded

I am co-hosting this link-up.





I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin


Visit my Blog Hops page to see the hops that I often link up to.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena