Tuesday, July 25, 2017

22nd Anniversary and a Linky

Welcome to my Picture Perfect
Party Linky #252!


Last Saturday, Robbie and I celebrated our 22nd anniversary on the 22nd of July! We started with a "champagne" breakfast, which consisted of a low alcohol fizzy wine, fresh fruit salad, and toast with fried eggs and homemade cheese sauce. Two of our girls (Samantha and Amanda) are still at school and enjoyed the breakfast with us.

Our other two kids (Jeremiah and Jessica) are at university. We did, however, see Jessica later that day when we met up at a 5 star boutique hotel near Franschhoek to celebrate my mother-in-law's 70th birthday. Her birthday was on Sunday. I'll be sharing more photos of that amazing event in the coming weeks.

My mom celebrated her birthday on Sunday too. (Both of our moms have birthdays on the same day!) She lives in the States, so I didn't get to see her. My mom and step-dad are coming to South Africa in December and I can hardly wait for their visit!

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the photos to see them at their best!




***************************

Here's a peek at
my latest post
on 1camera1mom:


Warthog, Zebra, and Tsessebe

Elephant

*********************

My Latest Book Review:

Window of Death

Window of Death: Book 2 in the Window of Time trilogy by [Erfert, DJ]

*********************

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free
to link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it on your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.



Visit my Blog Hops page to see the hops that I often link up to.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena