Friday, May 12, 2017

Crustless Quiche Recipe and a Linky

Welcome to my weekend blog hop -
Make My Saturday Sweet #221!

And Happy Mother's Day!


A quick and easy way to use
leftover vegetables:

I had leftover roasted veggies from a previous dinner and used them in a delicious crustless quiche. I heated the oven to 190 C/ 375 F and coated a square glass oven-proof dish with a non-stick cooking spray. The veggies needed a starch, so I peeled and boiled a large potato, which I then crumbled at the bottom of my quiche. Then I added my mixed roasted veg. with roasted garlic.

I lightly whisked egg and cream together with salt and pepper. You need about 8 eggs to one cup of cream or you can use grated cheddar cheese instead. Pour the mixture over the veggies and bake for about 30 - 40 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. That's it!

I have included my steps below in photos and two links to crustless quiche recipes that you might like to reference for more ideas.

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the images to see them at their best.









*********************

My Latest Book Reviews:


Everyone Has a Mother
Free eBook

Children's Books: EVERYONE HAS A MOTHER (Fun, Adorable, Rhyming Bedtime Story/Picture Book, for Beginner Readers, Honoring Mothers of all Kinds, Including Animals, Ages 2-8) by [Huss, Sally]


The Bridge of the Golden Wood
Free eBook

The Bridge of the Golden Wood: A Parable on How to Earn a Living by [Beckstrand, Karl]


*********************

Happy Mother's Day!
Check Out My Review
of Paperless Post



*********************

Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment. It's a really easy and fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up a post from your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your post or side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

Weekend Linky


Visit my Blog Hops page to see
what link-ups I take part in.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena