Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Siblings Reading with #Linky

Welcome to my Picture Perfect
Party Linky #185!

Big Brother and Little Sister

Choosing and editing two photos for today's blog hop has been quite a mission. I have to learn how to use Google Photos. Last week everything was stored and filed away neatly in folders on our desktop. However, our laptop and other electronics were stolen last week from our home while we slept. It's made our lives feel a little bit upside down, but at least we are all fine. And, thank goodness for Google as it automatically saved all of my photos. Sadly, my daughter's Kindle and my Canon Power Shot are also gone as I used both for my blogging, besides the laptop that Hubby and I shared.

Because of this, I haven't created a new post for 1camera1mom, so if you missed last week, you can check it out today. I've also posted a new book review and hope you can take a moment to check out this exciting piece of young adult fiction by Annie Douglass Lima.

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on my photos to see them at their best!

My cup overflows - Psalm 23:5

*********************

Here's a peek at
Last Week's Post
on 1camera1mom:

Cape Town's Theme Park



*********************

My Latest Book Review

The Collar and the Cavvarach




*********************

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

Come link up your Wordless Wednesday
(with or without words) or any picture post
at this Picture Perfect Party Linky.
Join me on this fun and easy blog hop!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free
to link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on
and
Follow on Bloglovin



Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow me on one or more links above or via email.
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like.
  • If possible, copy the button code below and add it on your linked post or blog's side-bar.
  • Tell others about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.

The Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a Wordless Wednesday blog hop.



Visit my Blog Hops page to see the hops that I often link up to.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena