Friday, May 2, 2014

Market Day and Blog Hop

Welcome to my weekend blog hop -
Make My Saturday Sweet #80!

To make this hop successful, be sure to visit the last two
links before yours and leave a sweet comment. Also,
share this hop via Twitter, Facebook or Google+.

Yesterday I was selling
my hand-made jewelry at
a Market in Somerset West,
South Africa.
It's autumn here.

Alli Flair jewelry

Alli Flair jewelry
made by me

My husband and I

Market Day at
Somerset West,
South Africa

It's almost Mother's Day!
Are you looking for that
something special, one-of-a-kind
and made with love gift? Visit
Alli Flair on Etsy to see a variety
of original pieces made by me.

I am in South Africa, so it may take
a couple of weeks to reach your door.
There is no extra charge for shipping.
Also, a tracking number is included.

Jewelry by Alli Flair



Linking with

*********************

Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the two links before yours and leave them a comment to make their "Saturday Sweet"! It's really easy and a fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your linked post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a blog hop!


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena