Friday, October 25, 2013

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #55

Welcome to my weekend blog hop! Here you get to link your favorite post of the week and share it with other bloggers. Just remember to visit the last two links before yours and leave a comment and make their Saturday sweet!

Today I'm sharing some of my favorite Christmas photos. My own hop doesn't have a theme, so you are welcome to link your family friendly blog below.



The theme on Friendship Friday is "Holiday Fun."


Christmas 2010 with
Amanda and Jessica

What is my favorite holiday? That's a hard question! I love all of the big holidays and even birthdays when cheerful decorations, scrumptious food and dear family members are involved. These kinds of celebrations make me the happiest. If I have to pick just one, then I'd say, "Christmas!"

A Pop-up Nativity Scene

Share a favorite holiday tradition old or new. My favorite family tradition at Christmas time is opening one present on Christmas Eve. My parents  began this tradition when we were kids, because we lived part of our growing up years in Germany. Many Europeans open all their presents on Christmas Eve, often waiting until midnight to do so. I liked that we could focus on one present that night and then wake up on Christmas morning to many brightly wrapped Christmas presents. If we woke up to a white Christmas, that was even cooler. I still do this with our kids. They open one at night and then the rest in the morning. Most of our Christmases have been in South Africa, where it's summertime at that time of the year, so there's no chance of a white Christmas.

Samantha's kitten, Prince

Christmas decorations at a
South African restaurant

*********************

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on


Follow on Bloglovin


Leave me a comment with your link and I will follow back!

Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow Tina (your host) @ Amanda's Books and More.
  • Link up your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your most recent post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
  • Follow any new blogs that you like.


Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More


This is a blog hop!

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena