Friday, May 3, 2013

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #35

Linking with Five Minute Friday

Brave...

I believe that to be brave means that you go out and do what you are wired to do. Brave people are willing to try anything, but they are especially willing to go and do what they are good at. They don't hide the gifts and talents that God gave them. They get excited and have energy that other people not wired like them can't quite understand, even when they are being stretched in their area of gifting.

Brave people know how to say no to things that they aren't supposed to be doing. This means that they lead a balanced life, a healthy life, a quality of life that knows when to say yes and when to say no. They also don't back down or give up when they are put to the test.

God is their strength and their provider. He equips them for the task at hand.

Stop.

Now on to the blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!
Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!


If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to link them on my Blog Hops page!


I would love for you to follow me on

Follow on Bloglovin


Leave me a comment with your link and I will follow back!


Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow Tina (your host) @ Amanda's Books and More.
  • Link up your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your most recent post or on your side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit at least the last two blogs before your link and leave a comment.
  • Follow any new blogs that you like.

Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a blog hop!

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena