Friday, January 4, 2013

Make My Saturday Sweet - Blog Hop #21

My in-laws live at the beach on South Africa's West Coast. We have spent several Christmases and holidays there. Here are four photos of Amanda, two from previous years and two from our Christmas 2012.

Amanda 2011

Amanda 2012

Amanda 2010

Amanda 2012

Also, I've been avoiding the internet and my computer for the most part these past couple of weeks. I spent some of that time baking cookies, walking on the beach, watching movies and shopping. If you sent me an email or left a comment on one of my posts, there's a good chance that I'm still going to get back to you. I try to keep in touch with everyone. It's important to me, because I really enjoy the company of people and that includes my online community.

Today's blog hop is different. I want you to link your favorite post from the past week or so. My most recent post went up without me spreading the word. Needless to say, it didn't get many page views. The pictures are great, so I hope you pop over to my post on Christmas Cookies.

I will try to visit everyone who links, but you have a better chance of a visit if you also leave me a comment letting me know which link belongs to you.

Now on to the blog hop...


Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Please link one favorite post from the past weeks. That's it!
Oh, and don't forget to spread the word, so that
others can join the fun.

I would love for you to follow me on Google Friend Connect
and also on

I will follow back if you send me your links!

Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

This is a blog hop!


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena