Monday, November 19, 2012

Inspirational Quotes for Thanksgiving

In light of Thanksgiving, today's theme is on what I'm thankful to God for. My last three photos have thankful quotes, which you might like to pin on Pinterest. You can use my "Pin-it" button on my right sidebar for that purpose. If you enjoyed these pictures, then you might also like my photography blog, 1camera1mom, where you can see more of my family and the Western Cape, South Africa.

I'm thankful for my husband, Robbie, and my children,
Jeremiah (he's nearly 16 yrs. old), Jessica (14 yrs.),
Samantha (12 yrs.) and Amanda (4 yrs.).
I'm Tina, by the way. Robbie is South African
and I am American. Our children are both.

I'm thankful for my beautiful garden and
Samantha's adorable kitten, Prince.
(She's sleeping on my lap as I'm typing this.)

I'm thankful for our swimming pool that our family and friends get to enjoy
now that it's summertime in the southern hemisphere. I'm also thankful for
our dog, Benny. This is how he looked before he had his summer haircut.

I'm thankful for the wonderful grandparents and awesome godparents
that our children have. All these American, German and Swiss goodies
were sent by my Oma (my grandmother) and my mom from the States
for Christmas. I'm also thankful for friends.





I'm linking up with these Monday blog hops:


Mommy Moments Blog Hop

Covered in Grace


© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena