Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Co-Hosting the Empowered Living Blog Hop

These are my children from oldest to youngest:
Jeremiah, Jessica, Samantha and Amanda
Hi ladies! I'm excited to be co-hosting Jesse's Empowered Living Tuesday Blog Hop! Everything you need to know about the hop is below the "empowered living" logo.

You might be surprised, but Jesse showed me how to schedule a post with Blogger. I've been blogging on Amanda's Books and More since February of this year and I never knew how to do this basic step. Since I live in a different time zone to her, it was important for me to learn. This post will publish itself on Tues. at 1 am (my time) while I'm in bed sleeping and she will publish her's simultaneously on Mon. at 6 pm (her time). That's so cool! The only thing I can't do is enter my info. in the linky until it's been published, but I think Jesse is taking care of that.

Jesse (short for Jesseny) is from Ontario, Canada. By day, she's a high performance trainer and marketing associate for a couple of companies. By night, she's a wife, Momma and online marketing freelancer. Visit her About Momma page to learn how she went from being broken personally to the empowered woman that she is today.

This is the month of Thanksgiving. I have a lot to be thankful for. If you would like to see more photos about me and my family, then please visit my post on Inspirational Quotes for Thanksgiving. If you leave a comment with your URL, I'll be sure to follow back. Now, on to the hop...

Happy Empowered Living everyone.

Today is the day where we gather and meet one another by simply sharing the love we have for ourselves, family and others. 

A place where you can let your confident and creative self shine by linking anything that made you or others feel empowered. 

Connect your blog URL or a specific post Twitter and Facebook accounts below.

All are welcome to join in on the empowering fun. 



Please follow your hostesses (1-3). Don't forget to leave a comment so we can follow you back.



Jesse- host @ The Empowered Momma

Kelly- host @ Savvy Suburban

Tina-co-host@ Amanda's Books and More




  Visit and comment on at least two other profiles that have linked up. Who knows what inspiration you will find.  



Comments are always welcome. Who doesn't love getting new comments.



Each week the list keeps on growing with some great writers sharing their insight and tips. 

This is a new and improved Empowered Living hop so please stick around and enjoy the finds 



Cheers to another week empowering each other. 



If you are interested in co-hosting, please send an email to empoweredmomma@gmail.com



 The Empowered Momma







Blog URL 





Twitter 





Facebook 













__________________________________________________________________

Every Tuesday to Saturday 11:59 PM

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena